The University of Hull was founded in 1927, making us the 14th-oldest university in England. With a proud history of academic excellence and of creating and inspiring life-changing research, we offer the perfect combination of heritage and high technology, setting us apart from many other universities. Our single-site campus contains everything you need. We have invested more than £300 million on new facilities including a world-class library, a superb health campus, a state-of-the-art concert hall and new sports facilities. Our student accommodation is now entirely on campus. An impressive 97.9% of our international students go into work or further study within six months of graduating, according to the Higher Education Statistics Agency. Our careers service and alumni keep in touch with current students through a variety of means to ensure our students are well equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to enter the workforce on graduating.
1. 97.9% of our international students go into work or further study within six months of graduating (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education for the academic year 2016/17, published in HESA 2018)
2. Scholarships worth up to £10,500 available
3. A guaranteed place in University accommodation
4. 14th-oldest university in England
5. One of the most affordable cities for students in the UK.
6. Our research has had an impact on lives around the world and has included the work that paved the way for LCD screens. The University of Hull has also conducted work with partners in Vietnam on Climate change and flood resilience in the Mekong delta area and has recently been awarded funds to undertake a similar study in the Red river (Hồng Hà / Sông Cá) area.Read more